Of the many ways there are to start your day, using morning affirmations can be the most beneficial. They can help you start your day off on a positive note and they are quick and easy to implement into your lifestyle. But most importantly, using daily affirmations can bring long term positive effects on your life.
If you want to know what are some good morning affirmations to start off with, you have come to the right place! We’ve complied a list of powerful morning affirmations along with how to use them to have a happy and successful day. Let’s get started!
What is a morning affirmation?
Simply put, a morning affirmation is a quote or statement that can change your limiting belief systems through repetition. They can be used for motivation, to increase your self esteem, and to invite positive changes into your life.
Many people struggle with negativity in their life and it is most likely because their mind is filled with constant negative thoughts. If these people would simply start using morning affirmations, over time they would change their thought patterns and therefore their reality. This is what makes affirmations so powerful.
RELATED READS: Limiting Beliefs: What Are They & How To Overcome Them
Do morning affirmations work?
While positive affirmations might not be for everyone, there are countless people whom affirmations have been life changing. With consistent practice, morning affirmations do have the power to bring long lasting change to how you think and feel and yes there is a science behind it!
The Self Affirmation Theory is just one study that shows how we can maintain a positive lifestyle by telling ourselves how we’d like to be and feel in positive ways. For more information on how affirmations work click here!
How to use affirmations
Before you start using these morning affirmation quotes here’s some extra tips on how to start daily affirmations and implement them to fit your lifestyle and needs.
- As you go through the list pick and choose affirmations that resonate with you. If they sound like something you’d like to work towards feeling or being, write them down. If they feel ridiculous or very untrue, feel free to adjust them in a way that feels more comfortable to you.
- Use the affirmations as if they already are your reality even if it feels weird. This will power up your affirmation practice and will start to change your mindset sooner rather then later.
- Put some belief into the statements as you are speaking or writing them. Be mindful of the words and how powerful they can be for you. Speak them as if they are already your truth.
- Repeat them or write them down often. You can practice morning affirmations or you can practice them all through out your day. You can even lean into your affirmations when negative experiences or thoughts come up for you. The more you use them the more your mind will support your new way of thinking.
Powerful Morning Affirmations
- Every moment of every day I am becoming more positive
- Today I choose happiness and peace
- Today I am focusing only on what I can control
- Everything always works out for me
- Things are getting better and better with every passing day
- I choose to experience life in a positive way
- Today my words will be positive and encouraging
- My mind is filled with positive thoughts
- Today is full of possibilities
- Today I will radiate good energy and positivity
Morning gratitude affirmations
- Thank you for another day to live this life!
- Good things happen to me everyday
- Today will be amazing and I am grateful for that
- I believe in myself and I am grateful for all the qualities that make me who I am
- My grateful heart is like a magnet that will attract all of my desires
- I accept myself just as I am today
- Everything is as it should be
- I am growing everyday gratefully
- Everyday is a chance to start over
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life
I AM morning affirmations
- I am calm and at peace
- I am worth of everything good in life
- I am enough today ad everyday
- I am successful, smart, and strong
- I am happy and blessed
- I am surrounded by abundance
- I am open to receiving all good things today and everyday
- I am overflowing with happiness, joy, and gratitude
- I am thankful for all the opportunities this new day will bring
- I am fulfilled
Final thoughts on morning affirmations
Morning affirmations can have powerful long lasting effects on your life. With regular practice they can help you combat negative thought patterns and create new positive belief systems you can subscribe to.
While they aren’t for everyone, affirmations are a great option for those looking for a positive lifestyle change. If this is you, we hope this list of morning affirmations has been helpful and would love to hear your feedback in the comment section!